Save up to 1500 hours while building form-heavy React apps with our easy to integrate package
- Powerful solution - custom fields, full state machine, conditional fields, schema-first approach, and many more...
- Traffic-independent payment - pick a one-time payment or subscription, not based on the number of users
- Good support - basing on our popular OpenSource package, uniforms, guarantees no vendor locking
Intuitive Drag & Drop
- Build your forms in React by using:
- drag & drop interface
- nested fields
- vertical and horizontal lists
- Choose Form Builder that supports all common field types from uniforms
- Use WYSIWYG code editor, if you prefer it over the no-code interface
- Set field properties:
- like required/predefined values (dropdown list)
- min/max length
- default value
- Use conditional field validation, and spend your saved time on other areas of your project.
- Save your time by a conditional rendering of fields, a display-if solution
- You'll have the support of any logic for any field
- Define logic by no-code interface
- Add simply any new field you'd like
- Use fields already present in your application
- Use any fields from uniforms
Schema-based headless approach
- Prepare React form once and use it with various themes
- Take advantage of a clear schema definition that operates on data and correct, copy and paste the form directly into your project
- You can create no-code and low-code solutions quickly and well, thanks to schema management with easily display form resources
- Use uniforms with full state engine, able to handle logic between fields and custom error messages
Quality of the generated code
- Build React forms through a code, as well as through a WYSIWYG interface, with a stable synchronization between two methods
- Ensure good Developer Experience by choosing a package based on uniforms, trusted by GitHub community
- Use clean-looking components while keeping extensibility and separation of concerns
Solution easy to use
We provide you with ready-to-use code.
Based on React components
Freely modify the look by editing the CSS, either by hand or using indexes and variables
What do you get?
A user-centric system for building custom forms in React with a drag-and-drop interface.
Easily extend to other tools with a universal data schema.
Choose a solution made by the team of experts rated ★4.8/5 by executives.
Trusted by Open Source community
- Reliance on uniforms guarantees a good level of support for Form Builder - both from the community and Vazco
- The most popular form package with the schema-first approach for React.js
- The solution focuses on Developer Experience and speeding up the development
- We believe in Open Source. Your purchase of Form Builder helps us support uniforms and our other Open Source packages