Save up to 1500 hours while building form-heavy apps with our easy to integrate package
- Powerful solution - custom fields, full state machine
- Traffic-independent payment - pick a one-time payment or subscription, not based on the number of users
- Experts support - based on our schema-first approach solution, uniforms
Solution easy to use
We provide you with ready-to-use code.
Based on React components
Freely modify the look by editing the CSS, either by hand or using indexes and variables
Intuitive Drag & Drop
- Build your forms by using:
- drag & drop interface
- nested fields
- vertical and horizontal lists
- Choose Form Builder that supports all common field types from uniforms
- Use WYSIWYG code editor, if you prefer it over the no-code interface
- Set field properties:
- like required/predefined values (dropdown list)
- min/max length
- default value
- Add simply any new field you'd like
- Use fields already present in your application
- Use any fields from uniforms
- Use conditional field validation, and spend your saved time on other areas of your project.
- Save your time by a conditional rendering of fields, a display-if solution
- You'll have the support of any logic for any field
- Define logic by no-code interface
Schema-based headless approach
- Prepare a form once and use it with various themes
- Take advantage of a clear schema definition that operates on data and correct, copy and paste the form directly into your project
- You can create no-code and low-code solutions quickly and well, thanks to schema management with easily display form resources
- Use uniforms with full state engine, able to handle logic between fields and custom error messages
Quality of the generated code
- Build forms through a code, as well as through a WYSIWYG interface, with a stable synchronization between two methods
- Ensure good Developer Experience by choosing a package based on uniforms, trusted by GitHub community
- Use clean-looking components while keeping extensibility and separation of concerns
What do you get?
A user-centric system for building custom forms with a drag-and-drop interface.
Easily extend to other tools with a universal data schema.
Check how Form Builder in action
Choose a solution made by the team of experts rated ★4.8/5 by executives.
Trusted by Open Source community
- Reliance on uniforms guarantees a good level of support for Form Builder - both from the community and Vazco
- The most popular form package with the schema-first approach for React.js
- The solution focuses on Developer Experience and speeding up the development
- We believe in Open Source. Your purchase of Form Builder helps us support uniforms and our other Open Source packages
If you're interested in using Form Builder, get in touch with us for details of the pricing model which will suit you best.