Save up to 1500 hours while building form-heavy React apps with our easy to integrate package
- Powerful solution - custom fields, full state machine, conditional fields, schema-first approach, and many more...
- Traffic-independent payment - pick a one-time payment or subscription, not based on the number of users
- Good support - basing on our popular OpenSource package, uniforms, guarantees no vendor locking
Intuitive Drag & Drop
- Build your forms in React by using:
- drag & drop interface
- nested fields
- vertical and horizontal lists
- Choose Form Builder that supports all common field types from uniforms
- Use WYSIWYG code editor, if you prefer it over the no-code interface
- Set field properties:
- like required/predefined values (dropdown list)
- min/max length
- default value
- Use conditional field validation, and spend your saved time on other areas of your project.
- Save your time by a conditional rendering of fields, a display-if solution
- You'll have the support of any logic for any field
- Define logic by no-code interface
- Add simply any new field you'd like
- Use fields already present in your application
- Use any fields from uniforms
Schema-based headless approach
- Prepare React form once and use it with various themes
- Take advantage of a clear schema definition that operates on data and correct, copy and paste the form directly into your project
- You can create no-code and low-code solutions quickly and well, thanks to schema management with easily display form resources
- Use uniforms with full state engine, able to handle logic between fields and custom error messages
Quality of the generated code
- Build React forms through a code, as well as through a WYSIWYG interface, with a stable synchronization between two methods
- Ensure good Developer Experience by choosing a package based on uniforms, trusted by GitHub community
- Use clean-looking components while keeping extensibility and separation of concerns
Solution easy to use
We provide you with ready-to-use code.
Based on React components
Freely modify the look by editing the CSS, either by hand or using indexes and variables
What do you get?
A user-centric system for building custom forms in React with a drag-and-drop interface.
Easily extend to other tools with a universal data schema.
Choose a solution made by the team of experts rated ★4.8/5 by executives.
Trusted by Open Source community
- Reliance on uniforms guarantees a good level of support for Form Builder - both from the community and Vazco
- The most popular form package with the schema-first approach for React.js
- The solution focuses on Developer Experience and speeding up the development
- We believe in Open Source. Your purchase of Form Builder helps us support uniforms and our other Open Source packages
Frequently asked questions
What is Form Builder?
It’s a WYSIWYG React form builder. It allows you to build single- and multi-page forms, add custom validation, and configure conditional rendering. To put it in another way, It’s a ready-to-use set of React components for your project to have a fully functional form builder in minutes.
How is Form Builder different from Formium, TypeForm, or JotForm?
- Form Builder is a set of React components, and TypeForm/JotForm are SaaS products. The primary difference between these is that the Form Builder becomes a part of your project and you integrate it directly in the code, while the others are external applications.
- That implies you decide what you do with the data gathered with Form Builder, while the others store it on their systems and give you options to access it.
- Formium is also a set of React components for rendering the built forms, but to build them, you have to interact with their SaaS backend. That’s where you create the forms and store the gathered data (by default). Form Builder is distributed in its entirety as source code, including both the rendering of built forms and the form builder itself.
- The difference is that the form builder definition (how the form looks like) is part of your app, can be adjusted, extended, and even generated by your app.
- Also, because there’s no backend Form Builder contacts, it can also work offline (if your app supports that).
Is Form Builder Open Source?
No, Form Builder is not open source. However, its core – uniforms – is a set of 100% open source (MIT licensed) packages, hosted on GitHub.
Is Form Builder compatible with technologies other than React?
Form Builder requires React to work, but you can embed it in your application even if it’s not there yet (e.g., it’s an Angular- or Vue-based app).