Software Tester / Automation Test Engineer
The workplace: Wroclaw
As a Software Tester, you will be responsible for:
- designing and writing testing scripts
- manual and automation testing
- reviewing test cases, reporting on results and critical obstacles to developers
- work closely with the development team in line with Scrum methodology, reviewing feature requirements and specification
- work closely with the project managers to design tests that will ensure the release’s goals are met prior to final deployment
- providing innovative solutions to testing problems
We're looking for someone who:
- pays great attention to details
- has good knowledge of testing tools
- has a working knowledge of best practices in testing and quality control processes
- is experienced in automation testing: E2E & API
- has knowledge of automation testing tools (Puppeteer, Jest, Postman)
- effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written formats
- is team-oriented and approachable with the ability to build strong working relationships
- has the ability to read, write and speak fluent English
- is opened to expand their skills and knowledge
- understands business requirements and is able to put him/herself into the end user’s shoes.
The additional advantages will be:
- knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery process setup
- ability to design test automation packs for complex testing
- nice to have: knowledge of Camunda and BPMN
- open culture
- we build proactive and self-organized teams, participating in all product making stages
- you’ll also be able to participate in our QA circle, focused on exchanging knowledge and improving the testing process within the company
- opportunities to advance your skills and experience
- we encourage sharing knowledge and mechanisms inside the company to create and facilitate self-development of both company and its employees
- active support from our QA Lead to develop your testing skills and knowledge
- you will learn how to use the latest testing tools such as GitHub actions, TeamCity, playwright.
- Attractive projects for clients from around the world
- you will join the team of Onyx - project for our Belgian Client, where you will have a chance to test the new system of Citizen Platform for Workflow Management. This complex tool would be fully customizable by non-technical admin or regular office workers.
- flexible work hours and work arrangements
- the possibility of having a real impact on projects and the entire company
- comfortable office located in a renovated tenement at Podwale 7 (a heart of the city)
- option for a fully remote work
Send us your CV and we will get back to you.
Please send your offer to firstname.lastname@example.org.