The biggest challenge was to coordinate cooperation with a team from 3 different time zones. The client is from Australia, we also had to coordinate work with the client’s developer, working in an augmented team model. The process needed to be adapted to ensure good communication. We adjusted Jira workflow and decided to introduce Kanban due to the varying time commitment of programmers.
We joined the project when it was already on the live server. The client needed our help in developing new features. We started with updating project documentation. We provided the client with advice on improving the development process. The first bigger feature was to implement the browser extension. Lately, we have implemented a mobile application for Android and iOS.