found them at last
You have your hands on a Meteor app. It has its value yet should use some tuning. It’s been a while since it was looked at under the hood. As a Meteor prime partner since 2015, that’s where we fit. We are Meteor Core Contributors.
Make your Meteor app great again
We’ve been developing Meteor stuff since mid-2013, and we know it inside out. Whatever problem your app suffers from – be it performance, consistency or structure – we’ve been there more than once and know exactly what to do.
MealsUnite was a project, which was bogged down in technological debt, always in a "soon to be released" state. We managed to help the client tackle the most significant obstacles and launch it within a few weeks.
Stage3Systems was experiencing a problem with Meteor update and optimization, which they estimated for 2 months of work. They approached other Meteor consultants, yet no one was able to fix it. We did it in 10 hours.
Aleno is a system originally started in Meteor as MVP. Over the years of cooperation, we refined it and migrated from Blaze and Meteor to React, GraphQL and Apollo, among others. We can do the same for you.
What our CTO thinks?
We are proud users of Meteor since its early releases back in 2012. Today the hype for it may be gone, but it's still a great, mature platform, and we love to build apps on top of it.
CTO at Vazco
Let’s build a Meteor app together!
How we can help
Our Meteor developers established reputation for creating complex management systems based on classic Meteor (Mongo/Blaze) or its more hybrid evolutions (React, GraphQL/Apollo), as well as migrating first into the second.
We did our share in the open source territory, and our packages are among the most popular in the Meteor community.
Our popular Meteor packs on GitHub
uniforms: more than 400k downloads of our open source library
uniforms are our flagship open-source contribution. It’s a set of open-source libraries capable of instantly generating any given form. It supports all schemas and themes, allows instant prototyping, and simplifies separation of concerns.Learn more
Supported design libraries
I used uniforms myself, they are the autoforms of React. I think it’s an absolutely amazing package and deserves more praise.
Learn with us
We share Meteor knowledge
Building a development team? Let’s do it together
If you are building a digital product, you need a reliable, stable and technologically advanced partner, who will take care of building a team of experienced developers, so that you can focus on your business.
At Vazco, we’ve been developing web and mobile apps since 2009, and have completed dozens of projects. Our clients have benefitted from a mature approach of our engineers, testers, product owners and designers. Being located in Wrocław, Poland - a 1M urban area and a major academic and technological hub - gives us access to great talent.
Frequently asked questions
What is Meteor and how can it help my business?
Here are answers to some of the most common questions asked by our clients
What Meteor is for?
We found Meteor to be a particularly great choice in two cases:
- Real-time applications. The DDP protocol that the Meteor data system is based on is excellent for use cases where information must be delivered immediately, including rapid updates. This makes Meteor an attractive fit for a variety of products: from online collaboration systems, interactive dashboards, up to games.
- MVPs and projects focused on Time To Market. Meteor is a complete platform, with tooling and modules that bypasses recurring issues common for app development. With a rich set of open source and our own internal packages, only the features unique for your project needs to be coded from scratch. It allows us to focus on parts providing the most significant value and reduce the time required to launch.
Why do you need Meteor?
Meteor has a few unique features that make it an excellent choice for many software products:
- Real-time by default. Managing fast-changing reactive data or online collaboration is a breeze with DDP and WebSockets.
- No vendor lock-in. There are an open community and many companies that are comfortable working with Meteor. Choosing it for your projects guarantees that you are never limited to a single software house or vendor, due to obscure or proprietary code.
- Low Time To Market. Meteor is great for quickly bootstrapping MVPs and prototypes. At the same time, it allows you to go pretty far with your product. Why spend years on an app when you can test your idea in a matter of weeks?
Is Meteor dead?
Short answer: No.
Long answer: It has not been better for a long time. While you can find rumors over the Internet about how Meteor is dead and unmaintained, those are probably outdated. While it was true that there was a point in time when Meteor used to get less attention from its authors that it deserves, this is no longer the case.
Tiny (technology-focused VC) acquired Meteor in October 2019 and invest in it continuously ever since. New versions are released regularly, and the future for Meteor looks brighter than ever.