Web & mobile app for booking telemedicine consultations for patients and doctors, plus managing medical services of labs & radio-centers.
Moved from initiation to the live product in 2 months
The integrated video conversation system in the app
What did the client expect?
Wide payment technology research focused on specifics of Near East Region countries.
An idea without mock-ups
Created successful vision and product based only on conversations with the client and questions to the point without any mock-ups and prototypes.
Race with exceptional coronavirus circumstances. Making sure the app is ready according to set deadlines and market trends.
How did we work on the project?
As a first step, we focused on deep research, very specific for the region, and at the same time are compliant with the HIPAA norm - required in the healthcare category.
Due to the short deadline, we decided to use a serverless solution - Firebase, which allowed us to create MVP promptly. The client could go live with the app immediately and test in on the users.
The project was built with the use of a Scrum process, with the addition of a fast-track approach and immediate reaction to feature requests.
Great cooperation of PO and the client allowed to specify the project and project objectives efficiently throughout the whole development process.
What did we achieve?
Clear and efficient cooperation between the PO and the client in the development process led to clear objectives for the whole team.
The above attitude was necessary as the deadline was short and there were no mock-ups to base on.
The telemedicine app was HIPAA ready in 2 months, formed on evolving project specifications.
Created app in MVP shape allowed to move on to the next stages of the product development.
In 2 months from initial conversation to the final product
Working on a client’s vision without the moc-ups. The product has been created according to the timeline.
Build-in video system solution
The fundament of our approach was the Twilio solution, enabling video conversations via the app.
The final product created an accordingly HIPAA compliance rule.
- sign up through email and phone number
- two language User Interfaces: English & Arabic
- integration with regional payment provider: Paymob
- video calls between doctor and patient (Twilio)
- booking system through the doctor’s calendar
- schedule management through the calendar
- rating system
- referrals to other medical institutions: labs & radio-centers
- the booking system of labs & radio-centers
- electronic health records
- geolocation and Google Maps integration
- user management of multiple groups of users: patients, doctors, labs, radio-centres
- daily database dumps for business analytics