- form and workflow management solutions for construction industry
- custom-designed to client's process
- future-proof stack
What did the client expect?
New product from scratchEnd-to-end development of an advanced platform
Full ownershipAs part of our duties, we were tasked with formulating the user's corporate goals, creating requirements, and arranging the backlog based on their input.
Process setupGood planning at first, but a constant adaptation of a plan, based on the outcome and feedback
How did we work on the project?
The main goal of the project was to create a platform that digitalizes the entire construction process, makes work planning entirely transparent, and documents every activity along the way. All in order to be able to forecast misplanning in time and minimize time spent on the documentation process by moving construction site management to the cloud.
- Learn and adapt - constant iterative improvement of construction site specifications, based on previous results (data-driven, test-driven building construction process)
- An interface - which simplifies the complex and numerous data, presenting only what’s important to particular roles
- Built with future-proof technology - scalable and future-proof system, with an option for further development
- Great code quality - a construction sites system with a perfect code quality
- Involvement since the ideation phase
- Successful project planning, including benchmarks and KPIs
- Scrum methodology - good planning at first, but the constant and flexible adaptation of a plan, based on the outcome and feedback, was the key to success.
- The client worked from our office, staying close to the team for about 4 months - it was a cool adventure with benefits for both sides and especially for the project's effectiveness.
- We were responsible for creating the specification - we helped the client in defining business requirements becoming a full PO on this project as a company
- 74% of IT systems fail due to overcomplexity, so we focused on simplifying the concept, by unifying multiple systems under a single GraphQL API (at the early stage of GraphQL technology as technology enablers), and a single codebase
- We had an average of 95% accuracy with estimates of velocity
- At the end technical audit with a positive result, performed by an external Company - Mountain Partners
What did we achieve?
We developed a product with users in mind. The application passed the commercial test and gained a market share in the construction software market.
New product from scratch