Modern QA software to help CX teams understand and create the best customer experiences on a project of any scale.
- Ongoing cooperation since 2020.
- Improved both security and application performance.
- One of the most significant Meteor projects endorsed on the official Meteor Software website.
- Since early 2020
- Tech & Innovation
- Software Architect
- 2 Senior Full Stack Developers
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Web Application Development
- IT Consulting
- Technical Audits
- Cybersecurity Audits
About our journey with MaestroQA
MaestroQA asked us to perform regular audits and consultations on the project. In the first audit we focused on three separate issues:
- Verification and fix of the potential performance bottlenecks,
- Minimizing technical debt,
- Performing server costs optimization.
The audit performed by Vazco made several conclusions, based on which we agreed with the client on the scope of tasks, that would improve critical aspects of the project.
Our second, more detailed review was focused on possible optimizations that would speed up the application.
The audit concluded with the confirmation of the second pool of tasks. Once completed, we successfully completed the performance improvements.
After an initial audit, we agreed with the client to continue regular project reviews as consultants advising the original team.
What does the client think about our cooperation?
CTO at MaestroQA
We’re very impressed with Vazco's work pace, communication, and quality. At first, we didn't prepare a sufficiently extensive backlog for the team, as we were not expecting the development pace to be so fast!