It is crucially important for us to protect your privacy and secure any personal data you share with us. We will always be transparent with you about what we do with your personal data.
Address: Podwale 7/1, Wrocław 50-043, Poland
We are “Vazco Sp. z o.o. sp. k.” and our registered address is Podwale 7/1, Wrocław 50-043, Poland, NIP: 8971878028, REGON: 385903063, KRS: 0000837361.
Vazco is a “data controller” of any personal data it may collect, process, and hold about you unless we inform you otherwise.
1. What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect from you directly through the contact form can include: name, surname, email, phone number, your company: name, address, details required to sign a contract and prepare an invoice, your idea about your project or payment information.
2. When do we collect your personal data?
We only collect your personal data when you are asked to share them through our contact form or when we sign a contract. The only purpose of collecting your data is to answer your inquiry, communicate with you on business matters, propose a business agreement, and thereafter cooperate as stipulated by it.
3. What are our legal justifications for doing so?
We process personal data when we believe doing so furthers the legitimate interest of us:
- Contact form
- Contract information
- Financial information
Consent: In some cases, we process personal data based on the consent you grant to us at the time we collect such data. When we process personal data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection.
4. How do we secure your personal data and how long do we store it?
5. Analytics & usage
We may use analytics cookies to track information on how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features, or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
6. Third-party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
7. How to manage cookies?
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
8. Your rights
You can request us at any time to review, update, or stop storing and processing your data.
9. Who do we share your personal data with?
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party. We do not share your data with any third companies, with a possible exception of our associates (e.g. accounting office) and strictly in accord with the services we provide to you and your business. We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).